Posted on Saturday, September 2, 2006 9:57 PM #central kindom #humor & fun
one of the frustrations of doing business in china is that after long period of hard working, you sell your service/products to your customers and end up receiving:
- a stack of floor boards, or
- shopping certificates, or
- 5 trucks of water melons, or
- 10 nights in a luxury hotel, or
- 20 hard discs, or
- 3,000 condoms, or
- 200 hammocks, or
- rolled steel products, or
- park tickets for one year, or
- meals in their restaurant for one year, or
- 6 laptop, or ......
as the payment for goods.
now you are happily selling your watermelons with your Chief Financial Officer, engineer and PR manager in Xin Tian Di: